|Office:||(260) 489-2000 x3618|
Professional Memberships & Education
- Licensed Real Estate Broker and Real Estate Sales Associate.
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute.
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer with strong emphasis on relocation, and specialized in selling and marketing new and existing residential real estate.
- Considerable experience in new construction and able to provide comprehensive market analyses.
- National Association of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- UPSTAR - Upstate Alliance Of Realtors
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc. - Networking Group
- Fort Wayne International Club
Experience and Areas of Specialization
As a Realtor and Broker, Patricia’s expertise allows her to merge the dual expectations of Buyer and Seller into a successful result. By combining her professional experience, marketing/planning skills and knowledge of the market, Patricia helps clients attain their objectives and achieve their vision.
Louis is the second member of the Piat Team. His vast experience in the corporate world allows him to apply strict financial disciplines and strong interpersonal skills in helping the Piat Team's clients negotiate the most favorable real estate transactions. His language skills – bi-lingual English and French, fluent Portuguese, and strong notions of Italian and Spanish are a plus.
By combining their marketing and financial backgrounds, their real estate expertise, their strong work ethics and their attention to detail, the Piat Team offers results oriented personalized service aiming to deliver their clients’ expectations at the most competitive price, terms and conditions.
August 2000 to date - Mike Thomas Associates. Representing Timberlin Homes.
December 1998 - May 2000 - Paris, France where she studied French and history of art at the Louvre
March 1991 - December 1998 - Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber Realtors, consistently a multi-million dollar producer while at CBRWG.
July 1986 - February 1991 - Century 21 and Premier Realtors. Realtor and Sales Associate working with a variety of clients and residential builders.
1968-1971 - Administrative Executive Assistant for corporate executive of ITT Europe in Brussals, Belgium and Rank Bush Murphy in London, England.
1965-1968 - Assistant for an Industrial Account Executive at J. Walter Thompson Advertising Agency in London, England.
Graduated from St. Godric's College in London, England.