Fort Wayne, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing communities in the entire Great Lakes region. It offers big-city amenities and superior quality of life while maintaining an affordable cost of living. The growth of Fort Wayne has attracted companies and private investors, and there is so much more on the horizon.
- Promenade Park (Riverfront Development Phase I) – This beautiful park has helped transform our riverfront into a vibrant regional landmark.
- The Landing – The Landing has brought boutique shopping and fine dining back to Fort Wayne's original business district.
- Skyline Plaza – This collaboration with the City of Fort Wayne features a parking garage, retail space, commercial offices, and an expansive rooftop green space.
- The Bradley – A world-class boutique hotel that opens this month. It combines Midwestern charm and modern design to reflect the true spirit of Fort Wayne.
CURRENT AND FUTURE PROJECTS
- Riverfront Development (Phases II & III) – Phases II & III of the project will focus on Bloomingdale Park which is north of St. Marys River, just south of High Street.
- Riverfront at Promenade – As part of phase III, this project broke ground in February of this year and is the first private development along the riverfront. It will include housing, a parking garage, and office & retail space.
- Soccer-Centric Development – This proposed development will include a professional soccer stadium, fieldhouse, event center, hotel, parking garage, restaurants, residential, and office & public spaces on the North River site.
- The Lofts at Headwaters – Construction begins this year and features apartments, a parking garage, office and retail space near Club Soda on Main Street.
- Electric Works – The historic General Electric campus is being re-imagined, maximizing the facility's existing structures to offer a broad array of uses. Construction is underway on this innovative redevelopment.
- Star Bank Headquarters – Star Bank is building its new corporate headquarters in downtown Fort Wayne. This new 7-story building on Main Street will feature public parking, office and retail space. Construction should be complete in 2023.
WHAT THIS GROWTH MEANS FOR THE REGION
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of a complete transformation. The "Road to One Million" project has breathed life into downtowns, greenways, and arts centers across the region. More people than ever are choosing to relocate to our vibrant, growing home. If you or anyone you know is looking to relocate to Northeast Indiana, give us a call today!