|Office:||(260) 489-2000 x3619|
Professional Memberships & Education
- Graduate, International Business College (Honors) 1988
- Graduate, Troyer School of Real Estate (Honors) 2011
- National Association of REALTORS 2011-Present
- UPSTAR 2011-Present
- Indiana Association of Realtors 2011-Present
- Million Dollar Club 2012-Present
- President's Club 2013-Present
- Outstanding Performance Award 2013-Present
- Executive Club 2013-Present
- Realty Alliance Sales Award 2013
Experience and Areas of Specialization
I am a licensed REALTOR/Broker with Mike Thomas Associates and specialize in buying and selling in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas. Looking for a fresh perspective on the buying and/or selling of your home? Call me! I thrive on a challenge and cannot wait to give you my personal best! I promise to make your real estate experience run as smoothly as possible and to give you an attention to detail like no other. No matter what stage of the game you're in, whether it be a first home, upgrading, or down-sizing, let me help you find the perfect house to call home!
Originally from Huntington, IN, I have called Fort Wayne home for over 20 years. Married for over 25 years to my husband, Pete, we have 5 children. We are parishioners at St. Patrick's Church in Arcola. While raising our children, I worked part-time for the YMCA as a Financial Coordinator. I also coached basketball, was the Treasurer of my Home Association Board, chaired numerous school events, was a Girl Scout Leader, taught Religious Education, and worked as a fundraiser and volunteer for various charities. In 2011 I was appointed to the Board of Directors for LifeLine, Youth and Family Services, and in 2013, I was appointed to the Board of Directors for Crosswinds.